Your oral health care should remain at the forefront of your new year’s resolutions. Each year, striving for a brighter smile and healthier gums is its own reward. If you are looking to gauge how well you did last year, consider what steps you took to protect your teeth and gums.
To see if you are worthy of calling yourself a true champion, take the following year in review quiz:
– Did you brush your teeth twice daily?
– Did you floss once daily and/or use mouthwash on a daily basis?
– Did you limit between-meal snacks before lunch and dinner?
– Did you fight halitosis by keeping your tongue and mouth clean?
– Did you get your regular check-up and professional cleanings at our office?
– Were your cleaning products dentist-approved or stamped with the ADA Seal of Acceptance?
– Did you avoid unhealthy drinks and snacks that could damage your teeth and gums?
– Did you avoid chewing or smoking tobacco, along with other products that can harm your teeth and gums?
– Did you use safe teeth-whitening products or go to our office for professional treatments?
– Did you use any cleaning products after eating to limit the damage of harmful acids?
If you answered yes to 0 to 2 questions, your oral health is poor, try harder this year.
If you answered yes to 3 to 6 questions, your oral health is ok but could use improvement.
If you answered yes to 7 to 9 questions, your oral health is good, you’re getting there!
If you answered yes to all 10 questions, you are truly an oral health superstar!
To start the year off right, stop by our office in Charlotte, North Carolina, or call us at 704-541-5900 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Scott A. Young for a professional cleaning or oral exam. Let’s make 2017 the best year for your oral health yet!