Our patients find our office welcoming, so don’t be embarrassed if it’s been a while since you’ve see a dentist. We listen to you and seek to understand your concerns, fears, and desires. Together we can design a personalized plan to create and maintain a beautiful smile that will last a lifetime.
Scott A. Young, DDS
Dr. Young has an approachable demeanor and immediately puts patients at ease. His skill and genuine concern have earned him professional recognition and continued praise from his patients. Dr. Young provides personalized, gentle dental care at the highest level of quality. His advanced training and continuing education allow him to provide outstanding results.
Continuing Education & Training
- Practicing Dentistry Since 1982
- BSE – Biomedical Engineering – Purdue University – 1978
- DDS – Indiana University – 1982
- Carolina Medical Center – General Practice Residency
- Pankey Institute Advanced Dental Education
- Kois Center for Advanced Dentistry (Creating Restorative Excellence)
- Member, Charlotte Dental Society
- Member, North Carolina Dental Society
- Member, Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, American Dental Association
- Charlotte Magazine voted Best Dentist
- Elder, Christ Covenant Church, Matthews, NC – Men’s Ministry Coordinator
Dr. Young and his wife, Nancy, have been married for 37 years. They have two grown sons. The oldest, who is married with three children, lives in the Middle East as a missionary. Their younger son started and runs a non-profit homeless organization in Chapel Hill. In his spare time, Dr. Young enjoys fly fishing, gardening, raising chickens, promoting Christian movies, and men’s ministry as an elder.